Are you having a baby soon? Are you wanting to document those first moments in the hospital after having a baby? Do you have a little one hitting those growing milestones? Or maybe you are looking to document your growing family? If you answered yes to any of those questions, you are in the right place!
Having a baby and raising children is a tough job. It’s a nonstop job! I probably can’t do your baby registry or make that first birthday cake. (Although I would certainly try!) But I can help you slow down and cherish every moment of your kiddo’s life from day one. I can help you create the memories that you are going to hang on your walls, share with your friends, and display at all those special occasions that come with having children.
Hi! My name is Jamie and I want to help you! I am a studio and lifestyle newborn photographer who offers traditional newborn sessions and well as maternity and Fresh 48 sessions year-round. If you’re looking for family photos, don’t worry! I open limited spots for my families in the spring and in the fall. If you’d like to check out the difference between a traditional newborn session, a life style session, and a Fresh 48, please check out the links below:
1. I’m married to my high school sweetheart. Met at 16, married at 18, Still going almost 14 years later!
2. I have 4 daughters. Yep.... you read it right...FOUR girls! It’s a crazy house sometimes.
3. I’m a dog mom. Huge dogs...and fluffy too! When you visit my studio, they may try to sneak up to thegate to greet you too.
4. I procrastinate like my life depends on it. I stress about procrastinating. But in the end, I always pull off the job!
5. I have an iPhone that can pretty much organize anything, but I still prefer to write out appointments by hand.
I've also had the pleasure of working with Beauty Revived and was featured in the 50 Beautiful Teacher Edition and 2017 Children's Edition.