Hello friend!! I’m so glad you are here reading this. I love themed mini sessions so much. It is such a fun way to get photos done of your kiddos! Next month is my biggest mini session event EVER and I can’t wait to share with you!
Last week, I announced the themes for June mini sessions! I am so excited to do these! I will be doing session the last two weekends in June and will have a “boy” set and a “girl” set each weekend! I hope that you will love one of the sets I have picked out!
PS….the themes are open to everyone, boys or girls! I really wanted to get something good for all the boy mamas out there. My studio was lacking in that department.
If you don’t know if a mini session in my studio is right for you, let me give you a little information.
- My studio is a good fit for up to 4 kids.
- The best age range for these are sitting age, usually 5-7 months all the way through 2nd/3rd grade. I can photographer younger than sitting age, if they can push up on their belly or be propped up in a basket.
- If your kiddo is taller than average, they may have to sit instead of standing due to the height of the backdrops.
- My backdrops are 5 ft tall on average.
- My studio is located in TEMPLE, TEXAS and that is where I shoot my mini sessions. Please be aware of this before booking.
Take a look below at the backdrops that will be available! If you love them, fill out the form below and I will contact you with pricing and specific dates!
If you are interested in booking one of these set, please fill out the form below and I will get back to you with dates and pricing!
Reading your article helped me a lot, but I still had some doubts at the time, could I ask you for advice? Thanks.