Good morning everyone!! I’m so happy to give you something new on the blog today! I’m hoping we can continue this trend and I can give you something new every Monday! Mondays will now be Photog Monday and every week I will introduce a new photographer to you! I know you all love my work, but who doesn’t like looking at new stuff, right? 😉
To start us out on this new adventure in blog land, I am introducing Brittany with Brittany Danielle Photography! **Insert clapping and woo-hoo-ing**
I met Brittany shortly after I moved to the Fort Hood/Temple area in a photographer group on Facebook. We were both new to the area and she messaged me looking for a homecoming photographer…because we all want that special moment photographed! Since then, I’m happy to say we are becoming great friends. It’s always nice to have someone to talk to that is going through the same thing you are…..(deployments suck). Although Brittany isn’t currently open for business, make sure to check out her page often for when she opens back up again! Until then, she’s been busy using her sweet kiddos as models. So enough of my ramblings, let’s see what Brittany has to say!
When did you first start your photography business?
- I first opened my business in 2014 after many years of hard work and dedication.
What is your specialty?
- I am a natural light portrait photographer specializing children and families.
What do you shoot with and what’s your favorite lens?
- Canon 5d Mark III my absolute favorite lens is the Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II.
What has been your biggest challenge?
- My biggest challenge is getting out and talking others I am a little bit on the shy side.
Tell me about your favorite session?
- The best session ever I would have to say is the one of my grandparents.
Do you have any advice for new photographers?
- My advice to new photographers is practice, practice, practice. There are also many resources out there all that is needed is to simply look.Please know no one starts out at the top and most will be surprised how much better they become over time. Have fun and always push yourself to learn and become better. Remember photography is a journey there is always something new to learn.
Check out some of Brittany’s work:
Do you want to see more images from Brittany? Check her out on social media:
Are you interested in being featured for Photog Monday? Please email me at email@example.com, I would love to hear from you!