Happy Monday all my favorite followers! Are you ready to meet a new featured photographer?? Today we are going all the way to Washington state!! I met Amie when we were stationed at Ft. Meade in Maryland. You really can’t talk to this lady without instantly loving her! She is such a sweet person! God gave her so many talents that go far beyond being a photographer! I hope you enjoy this feature and if you are in the Seattle/Tacoma Washington area, please look her up!
Here’s what Amie has to say:
Hi all, I am Amie Brady of Amie Brady Photography. I am located in the SeaTac area of beautiful Washington and have been here for almost a year. It is beautiful and other than the rain I am falling in love! I am a wife of 13.5 years to a wonderful man who is in the military and together we have 5 boys, yep FIVE! Our life is crazy and not “normal” one bit with this crew and our busy military life but I wouldn’t trade it for anything. I am originally from Pittsburgh, PA and love the east coast and we will definitely be settling there after my husband’s military career is over BUT for now I am enjoying the adventure of the Pacific Northwest and have loved exploring so far–there is so much to see!!
When did you first start your photography business?
- I first started doing photos for other people in June of 2008 but officially went in to business in early 2011. The 3 years between that time was really spent learning and growing and trying new things!!
What is your specialty?
- I love to say my focus is on newborns and for the most part newborns and babies are my thing but I do offer family sessions as well.
What do you shoot with and what’s your favorite lens?
- I shoot with a Canon 5d mark ii and my workhorse lens is the tamron 28-75 2.8 BUT my favorite was my 85mm–loved that thing!
What has been your biggest challenge?
- Moving every couple of years! We were in Texas when I first started doing pictures for other people and then moved to Maryland 2 years later. Business in Maryland took about a year to take off and I was so busy those next 3.5 years and I loved it!! It has been hard starting all over again in WA but I’m “trying” to be patient and it IS getting there!! I am busy enough for right now and enjoying it all!
Tell me about your favorite session?
- Honestly any newborn session that the baby SLEEPS so great and just lets me play, haha! I just love those sweet newborns and the ones that are peaceful and curly and looove their sleep are a dream to work with.
Do you have any advice for new photographers?
- Take your time, go slow, learn and grow! It is an amazing adventure–enjoy each step, even the ones that you feel like you are in a rut–I promise something good always comes out of it!!
Don’t forget to go like Amie on Facebook at Amie Brady Photography and check out her website at www.amiebradyphotography.com!
If you are interested in being featured in Precious Stones Photography’s blog, please email me (Jamie) at email@example.com. I would love to hear from you!
Serious Use Alternative 1 apalutamide will decrease the level or effect of etoposide by affecting hepatic intestinal enzyme CYP3A4 metabolism cheapest cialis
This change has been encouraged by the need to decrease the costs of chemotherapy administration, patient preferences and quality of life issues viagra trial pack
The menopause When it is all over or is it cheapest cialis generic online